Saying goodbye to my team was difficult after a wonderful summer together. At the beginning of the summer I was a bit nervous as they were all friends already from the same university. Would they embrace me as part of their team and as their summer leader? My prayers were definitely answered in such a sweet way. They have been such a great group of college students who love the Lord, love others, and loved me this summer. They have made my first time as a team leader a blessing. What other college students would get up at 5:30 in the morning to see their team leader off to the airport? Team Ning Po, I love you all and hope I can travel up to Seattle soon!
Here are some of my favorite pics with Team Ning Po!

Pray for them as they are still in China. I had to leave a week early to get back to work. They took a very long train ride into China to tour and see firsthand what the Lord is doing there. This week is a great opportunity for them to see if the Lord gives them a heart for coming back and serving long term in China.
No comments:
Post a Comment