I've come to the realization that I love beautiful things. I guess I've subconsciously known that for awhile about myself but haven't embraced what that could mean. Beauty can come in a multitude of forms.
Amazing sunsets and sunrises
The cute smile of a baby
Landscapes in all seasons and weather
Delicate flowers
Store window displays
New clothes and jewelry
Fabric designs and textures
Good hair days
Well applied make-up
Food with great garnishes
I appreciate being able to observe these in my daily life. Who doesn't need a bit of beauty to bring a smile to our faces?
In light of me enjoying beautiful things, I have recently re-realized how much I enjoy creating things of beauty. I used to do a lot of creating while I was growing up, but haven't invested a lot of time into this in the past decade. This is part of who I am and I need to invest time in some areas that I enjoy. There is something so exciting about taking a captivating piece of fabric and helping it evolve into something new. It's amazing to see what it might become. There are so many fun possibilities! This blog will include some different things I create along the way! I'm going to highlight some of the things I've created in the past few months.
The really neat part of these creations is that if I make any money from current or upcoming projects, I'll be donating that money to great charities. I think this is a fun way that I can use my gifts to benefit others around me.
No comments:
Post a Comment