I've always had the dream to travel with my mom to Prince Edward Island to visit the land that inspired the Anne of Green Gables books. If you haven't read these wonderful books, put them on a list to read sometime!! We had the perfect day to visit Green Gables with the sun streaming down and the wind playing in the trees. Here is a picture of my mom and me in front of Green Gables.
While walking down Lover's Lane, peeking in the Haunted Forest, and taking a look at Matthew's barn, I really expected to catch a glimpse of Anne coming towards us arm-in-arm with her best friend Diana. To make the day even more perfect we were privileged to see the opening night of Anne of Green Gables: The Musical. This experience with my mom will be something that I will always dearly treasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment