Board Shorts

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Seattle

We got up very early Monday morning, fueled up with some Starbucks, and headed for Seattle so Alli and Sammi could make their classes for the day. Sarah and I went downtown to Pike Place Market. Love this place!

The colors of the market always make me so happy!
And who can't absolutely love the aisles of buckets with flowers!? Last fall it was primarily dahlias. This spring it is full of tulips. If I lived in Seattle I'd want to buy a bouquet every time I went to the market.
Gotta love the Fish Market guys!
The food offered at the market always makes me happy. We had some great Russian piroshkies and then went to my favorite doughnut place for some mini cinnamon doughnuts. I'm not usually a big doughnut fan, but these hot doughnuts in the bag are absolutely incredible!
We got to catch up with Karl and James at Jai Thai. James is going to China for the fall semester. I hope China is ready for him!
Is it always windy in Seattle?

No comments:

Post a Comment