I happen to be one of those people who secretly has an affinity for McDonald's. I really do enjoy the hot, salty fries. In Hong Kong I've completely loved the mango sundaes that are available for a cheap price. Though there are many familiar things on the menu (totally enjoyed an egg mcmuffin for a breakfast once) there are other things on the menu such as noodle bowls and fish for breakfast! The menu change that has intrigued me has been the "shake shake fries".
You put your fries into a bag, add a packet of seasoning, and then shake the bag so the seasoning is evenly dispersed. On the sign it says they have seasonings like "barbecue", "hot pepper", "garlic mayonnaise", and "seaweed". Unfortunately all of the McDonald's only seem to have the "seaweed" flavor this month. I finally decided to try it. Actually, it wasn't as bad as I expected. The down side was when my friend read the ingredients in the seasoning.
Some of the best ingredients I will now mention....seaweed powder...sea lettuce powder...lobster powder...contains crustacean and soybean products. UGH! I think I will just enjoy the old-fashioned, plain fries from now on!
No comments:
Post a Comment