Board Shorts
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Meet My Students
Here is a picture of my sweet class. They don't smile a lot for pictures, but they are very happy people! I have 16 college or master level students who want to brush up on their English skills. I have lawyers, doctors, business majors and many others!
Here is a picture of my school. It is celebrating its 20th anniversary and is getting a new paint job inside and out. You can see the right side of the building is a bit brighter than the other unpainted side.
All of the classes got together for an afternoon lesson on American dances. We taught them to dance everything from the bunny hop and chicken dance to the Macarena and Cha Cha Slide. They already want another afternoon of fun dancing! Another afternoon we did a presentation for all the classes on United States Geography. During part of the program I told them all about Kentucky and showed pictures of our beautiful horse farms, Bluegrass scenery, and even the UK Wildcats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment